"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see." Heb 11:1
- that the Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative word of God.
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- in the fall and consequent total moral depravity of humanity, resulting in our exceeding sinfulness and lost estate, and necessitating our regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- in personal salvation only by faith in Jesus Christ, Who alone is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
- in the present and continuing ministry of sanctification by the Holy Spirit by whose infilling the believing Christian is cleansed and empowered for a life of holiness and service.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved to the resurrection of life and those who are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.